outside the office
So what else can we do?
For both of us writing is a wonderful way to spend our free time.
Dan has spent years studying the art of storytelling, specifically when it comes to scripted shows. He has plenty of pilot scripts to share, all you have to do is ask. Kimb is a little less structured with her writing and has written a book, a script feature film, and a whole lot of irreverent rhymes.
Dan’s writing has been recognized in a few competitions:
- Austin Film Festival - 2016 - Scripted Digital Series 2nd Rounder
- Austin Film Festival - 2017 - Scripted Digital Series 2nd Rounder
- American Gem Literary Festival - 2016 - Short Screenplay Semifinalist
- ATX Television Festival - 2014 Pitch Competition Finalist
- ATX Television Festival - 2016 Pitch Competition Semi-Finalist
- ATX Television Festival - 2017 Pitch Competition First Round Selection
- ATX Television Festival - 2018 Pitch Competition First Round Selection
Beyond poking at a keyboard Dan can be found honing his photography skills on both digital and film cameras, learning the piano, reading comic books, or obsessing about Edgar Wright films.
Kimb is obsessed with reading (and hoarding) as many books as possible or sharpening her whittling skills.
Together you might find them learning boxing, hiking or talking about but not actually going to that restaurant down the street.